Sunday 12 October 2008

A Heartfelt Apology


Let me start by giving my sincere apologies. I know I have been absent for quite a period of time but i swear, i have a reason! (or several.....) It was mostly due to not having a suitable Internet connection, then party due to thinking we had to move house - which is still up in the air - and finally due to being so immensely busy lately! I give you my word i will start putting much more effort into it! especially with Christmas coming up & K visiting family in India & Dubai over Xmas & New Years (so i will have LOADS of free time!).... Needless to say i will be bringing you updates of all my holiday season mischief!


Anyway - there is plenty to look forward to! I will post pictures of Maya's & My Hair Extensions(yay!!), Pictures of my 21st and all my shenanigans in the last few months!


Also, you can see some of my Cupcakery at my sweet toothed blog - Sugar by Sunny.


Love and kisses on both cheeks,

Sunny xxx

No comments: