Sunday 12 October 2008

My 21st!

Firstly, a big thankyou to all those who sent me birthday wishes! It was very touching :)

Secondly - pictures of K & I progressivly through the nigh (notice my makeup dissapearing!). It was held at Capitan Torres in Sydney. 60 People turned out to wish me a Happy 21st and 4 family members flew in from interstate to be there! It was loads of fun and as always, the food was delicious!



I totally tried to take this picture myself like 5 times but i think my hand was drunk, ergo Ziggy took it for me :)



And Suzie & Georgie were my party planners and helped me enourmously. The theme was Black & Red and you can see most people complied!



This last photo was after some black sambucca shots and at about 3am so my makeup is pretty much all gone & i got changed into some different clothes because a floor length dress is suprising difficult after a couple drinks!



And that concludes it! You can see the complete collection of pictures on my Facebook page!

Love & Kisses on both cheeks,
Sunny xxx

No comments: