Sunday 25 May 2008

B's House Warming Cupcakes - made from leftovers :)


These are the cupcakes i made to take to work tomorrow. They were leftovers from Pamela's order and i was sitting here thinking: "How on earth do I get rid of these?" and voila, B from work is moving house this weekend.... I'll give her the cupcakes! mwahahahahaha.....
Anyway they are vanilla butter cake topped with a layer of chocolate icing and then vanilla icing piped onto them. I was also trying to use up the rest of my icing! Then topped with the remaining blue white chocolate stars.
They turned out pretty well considering they are leftovers :) If only all my leftovers were as pretty!
Love and kisses on both cheeks,
Sunny xxx

1 comment:

girlpaint said...

MMmmmmmmmmmmm. Cupcakes. My favorite. These are so pretty. Perfect for spring. From scratch are the best, too.

Come by and check out the latest on making your own skincare (skincare from scratch!). GirlPaint: http://www.girlpaint.com