Saturday 17 May 2008

Recipe Resolutions

This past week i made three of my recipe resolutions:

1. Parmesan Chicken Nuggets - and oh my lord you have never tasted a better nugget! i made mine as tenders rather than nuggets using tenderloins from my local deli (they were on sale). It was like heaven in my mouth. Even the minions scoffed them down and asked for more - and that's saying something seeing as it had green herbs on it :) this one is going in the must cook again list!

2. Scones - these went down extremely well at work. Everyone loved them and were amazed at how easy they were! I ate them with strawberry jam and whipped cream (the morning tea of kings!!)

3. Chocolate Mud Cake for Mothers Day - my mum (and minions) loved this and i couldn't believe how simple and tasty the recipe i found was. It took me all of 30 minutes to make and looked brilliant. This will definitely be one of my regulars.

What have your resolutions been like these past couple weeks?

Love and kisses on both cheeks,
Sunny xxx

No comments: