Nearly everyone loves scones. I know i love to have some scones with jam and cream for a weekend brunch. They are so yummy that one is never enough. So for all you scone scoffers here is my favourite recipe:
4 cups Self Raising flour
300 ml Thickened Cream
1. Sift flour into bowl and make a well in the middle.
2. Pour cream and lemonade into the well of flour.
3. Mix until it makes a firm dough
4. Roll out and cut into rounds with a scone or cookie cutter.
5. Bake at 180C in a fan forced oven (200C if not fan forced) for about 10 - 20 minutes depending on the size of the scones. When they are golden on the top and fully puffed up take them out of the oven and cool on a wire rack.
6. Serve with strawberry jam and whipped cream when they are still warm.
7. Stuff face.
Love and kisses on both cheeks,