Sunday 13 April 2008

Ebay-tastic

My Name is Sunny, I'm a long time eBay buy-aholic - first time seller.

After the painstaking deliberation of should I? Shouldn't I? for about six months I've decided to jump into the dark hole of selling on eBay and so far i have my fingers crossed i don't make some massive mistake and end up losing everything and take to a life of crime and sleeping on benches.... its a very possible fate :)

Anyway, back on topic, i am now proud to call myself and eBay seller and am sitting at computer eagerly pressing the refresh button hoping someone will bid on my item before the 10 days finish. This is where my obsessive compulsive side kicks in. So far 2 people are watching a Portmans hat and 2 people are watching a Free Fusion dress i was given that my boobs are no where near fitting into so it still has the tags on :) But unfortunately no body is watching my Stila Foundation in shade J - about ten million shades darker than my 'albino' complexion!!

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on how i go... and whether i end up on a park bench throwing cats at people. Yes, that's me you passed on the way to work this morning.... :)

Love and kisses on both cheeks,
Sunny xxx

No comments: