Saturday 19 April 2008

Transformation Challenge

Hello my lovelies. I'm going to change.

I hear you mumbles "frikkin change screwing everything up". But no need to worry! I'm actually participating in Gala Darling's (she's my favourite Internet Celebrity - and i don't use that term lightly!) iCiNG Transformation Challenge.

Here are my goals:

1. Drink lots more water - i started already by buying a big jug of water to put on my desk. The main reason i don't drink much water is I'm too lazy to walk from my desk to kitchen. I know, I'm lazy as hell!

2. Keep my room in a decent state - I did a MASSIVE clean out today, we are talking sun up to almost sun down. The tricky part is maintaining it.

3. Do at least 20 hours of driving - I have always lived and worked right next to a station, but now that my learner licence is about to run out (after about 3 years!) I'm thinking i don't want to have to start from the beginning!! I seriously must be the oldest person to still have their L plates - i cop a lot about it at work :)

4. Generally be more positive, happy, clean, productive and good for myself!

So anyway... that's where I'm at. It starts Monday and i will keep you updated on how I'm going!

Love and kisses on both cheeks,
Sunny xxx

No comments: