Sunday 13 April 2008

Looks I'm Loving/Rocking This Winter



This outfit is something to work or possibly a weeknight dinner with friends. Its got a yummy warm jumper (as the nights are getting colder and colder here is Sydney!) and my new love, purple leather driving gloves!! My love of skull patterns and keyboard/music patterns comes out in the bag and shoes... love love love!!





This number is one of my Jackie Onassis looks that i love. I'm all for J-girl. She had it going on in a big way hahaha. This outfit is also VERY Chanel, as seen in the shoes, bag, glasses, lipstick and the ever timeless pearls (a girls best friend in my eyes). I am absolutely loving this jacket... check out the flattering cut and subtle pattern of the fabric. Let me put this simply.... If a girl was wearing it, I would date her.





This is another look i would rock at work. My favourite part is the bright blue parker... tell me it doesn't scream LOOK AT ME!! I SAID LOOK DAMMIT!!! The trick is in the femininity of the outfit (Sweet nude/pink lip gloss, simple silver jewelery and a beige bag) in contrast with the loud jacket. As soon as you take of that jacket your in appropriate office attire.... but why not make a statement on your way in??? huh??

Love and kisses on both cheeks,
Sunny xxx

No comments: